Germany has the option to apply Job Seeker Visa which will be explained in this post with eligibility criteria
Germany also called Deutschland is one of the most powerful countries in the world. It is the most beautiful country with central and southern regions having forested hills and mountains cut through by the Danube, Main, and Rhine river valleys.
A strong economy, clean environment, freedom and equality, peace
Germany is also one of the countries that are seeking highly qualified employees to work in well-paid positions and encourages all young and skilled people to come to visit and look for places to work. So if you have decided that you would like to work there, the first thing you need to do is get a German job seeker visa.
Job Seeker Visa:
The Germany job seeker visa is a type of long-term visa that entitles you to stay in Germany for up to 6 months and search for a job. You have a good opportunity to search for a job within six months. Please note that you can’t work with a Job Seeker Visa. Once you get the job, you need to convert this Visa to a Work Permit which we call Blue Card
However, not everyone is eligible for this type of visa, and to be granted one, you need to meet certain criteria.
Eligibility criteria for Job Seeker Visa:
- You should be at least 18 years old
- Should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a German university or other equivalent foreign degrees.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be eligible for the Germany job seeker visa. However, a lot of people found jobs with experience of 2 years.
- Travel insurance for the entire stay in Germany
- Should provide proof that you can cover your expenses for the 6-month duration of your stay in Germany.
If you have chosen to come to Germany, prepare the list of documents and apply for a Job Seeker Visa
Job Seeker Visa fees:
Visa fees (€75) confirmation (mostly Demand Draft, check the website of your country). In some locations, cash is also accepted. While taking the Demand Draft, please check the name that matches the name of the consulate
Can I work part-time with a Job Seeker Visa?
No, you are not allowed to work part-time and it’s strictly for job search, You need to convert to a work permit once you get the job
Follow our Facebook page to keep updated with the latest information