Applying for Job Seeker Visa and getting an appointment slot is tedious. In complete preparation of documents can lead to visa rejection.
Here you can find the list of documents needed for applying Job Seeker Visa:
Required Documents for Job Seeker Visa:
- Completed Job Seeker Visa Application, Fill the application form and Print
- A valid passport with at least 18 months until the expiry date.
- Photocopy of your passport
- 3 biometric passport photos
- A cover/motivation letter outlining your intentions for employment and reasons for them. It should also outline your plan should you fail to find relevant employment.
- Degree certificate Certificates for other relevant professional qualifications.
- Before obtaining a visa to work your foreign degree must be recognized or be comparable to a German degree. You can print from Anabin
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the German language and German format.
- Proof of accommodation in Germany for the period of job seeking.
- Proof that you have the necessary funds to cover six months’ living costs. Note that this will need to be a higher amount if you are moving to one of the more expensive cities such as Munich. You can prove this in a number of ways; a letter of obligation or Verpflichtungserklärung from a sponsored resident in Germany, a bank account statement, or a blocked bank account.
- Evidence of your personal status in your home country, e.g. birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. (Both English and translated in German)
- Proof of health insurance
- Visa fees (€75) confirmation (mostly Demand Draft, check the website of your country)
Optional: Please take copies of German Language certificates if you have any